This post comes two days early because I wanted to post a readathon wrap-up separately. So maybe I'll come back and update this later if by some stroke of luck I can still finish a book tomorrow.
In comparison to October, this was pretty sad. Not because I didn't read much, but the books where much less of a success for me. Maybe because they were not as diverse as I usually try to go for? I did read two books from my Autumn TBR, which I thought was completed now, but I seem to have forgotten a book. Next month!
If I have reviewed the book you can click on the title, and I've bolded my favourites. I still work with emoji signifiers seen over @Romie's. 🌸 for disabilities, MI and/or chronic illness, and ☀️ if the MC or LI is a person of colour.
- Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim (3 stars) 🌸
- Genesis Girl by Jennifer Bardsley (2 stars)
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (3.5 stars)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (5 stars)
- In the Woods by Tana French (2 stars)
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon (3.5 stars) ☀️
I took a blogging break this month for Thanksgiving, to have more time with loved ones, but I do have some other posts:
- October Wrap-Up
- TTT: Types of Leaders in Fiction
- Down the TBR Hole #5
- Tome Topple Readathon TBR
- TTT: Books I'm Thankful for
- Tome Topple Readathon Wrap-Up (coming soon)
Reviews for earlier reads:
- Kneel, Mr. President by Lauren Gallagher (4 stars)
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo (5 stars)
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (3.5 stars)
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (dnf)
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman (5 stars)